How it works
If you have items to donate, you can
- Telephone us in: 01737 773133 to arrange a collection.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you to arrange a collection.
- If you pay your council tax to Reigate & Banstead, Tandridge or Mole Valley you are within our collection area
- Deliver the items to our warehouse at 34 Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill RH1 2NL.
- Gift Aid the sale proceeds of your items by signing the donation form and make your donation go further!
Please ensure all items are clean and in working condition, with no tears or stains. If the furniture is upholstered, please make sure the fire label is attached. For electrical items, please ensure they have CE mark.
If you would be happy passing the donated item to one of your friends then we can take it.
If you need furniture and household goods, you can
- Bring recent proof of means tested benefits to qualify for a 50% discount on essential items.
- Buy furniture at the ticket price if you are not on means tested benefits.
- Pay by cash, credit card or debit card.
- Pay for the items to be delivered to your home or collect the items from our warehouse.
- Talk to us if your circumstances are such that you cannot afford essential items – we may be able to help you.
All our items are kindly donated to us. While we check each item, please have a good look at the furniture to ensure you are happy with the condition before purchasing.
Due to fire safety regulations, we cannot accept furniture that does not have a fire safety label attached. To help you find out if your furniture has the relevant fire label we have provided some examples below of the required labels.
On beds and mattresses:
On upholstered furniture:
Below are examples of labels that, on their own, do not indicate that furniture complies with the fire regulations. If your item only has one of these labels and not one of the relevant ones above, then, unfortunately, we will not be able to accept it.